Monday, August 8, 2011

How do I know if he likes me?

this guy seems to flirt with me, he pays attention to what i wear, hugged me (at my school, guys don't hug girls, at least, not as friends) talks to me more than other girls, and my friend said he looks at me much more warmly than he does other people, A LOT! i only see him at school, and we only share one hour (he is a year older than me) so i don't see him much, i consider him a friend, we talk and joke before and after cl, i don't want to ruin our friendship, and i'm not going to ask him if he likes me, so don't tell me to, but i just want to know if he likes me, and what i should do about it, other than ask him, i don't feel the same way about him, so should i just ignore it, or is there some other way i can tell him i'm not there yet without confronting him or ruining our friendship? im completely clueless when it comes to guys, so any suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment