Sunday, August 14, 2011

Would you consider me emo?

I dress in skinnies, tight fitting cute or band t shirts, studded belt, converse, wristbands. Have dark browny/ red hair with bangs. Love black veil brides, paramore, you me at six, framing hanley, deaf havana and loads more.Im 14 and a girl. I write poems and song lyrics. Play guitar. Am very shy and pretty sensitive.Cut myself before on purpose when things were REALLY hard. only on my arm, nothing suicidal, Please dont steriotype or worry! I hate people that steriotype cutting wrists with emos. Have no prob with bi/gay people and some of mates are. May be bi but not sure? (Any advise on possibly being bi at 14 and a girl would be MUCH apprecciated, i'm pretty confused) I love Andy Sixx and vampires. My friends are emo/moshers/scene kids. Just wondered what people would consider me emo, scene, or just..me?? Also what is the problem with emos? why steriotype them with suicide and depression. They are in general really nice kids. Also one last thing while i'm at it lol. I have very pale skin and naturally brown hair. Do you think my hair would look okay black or abit to dead/pale vampireish?? Sorry that turned out to be like 4 question in 1 :') Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment