Saturday, August 13, 2011

I want to do a wildlife related internship this summer, preferably with birds, how do I find one?

I'm a college student majoring in Fisheries and Wildlife Science. I'd really enjoy going away this summer and doing an internship. I'm from MN. I don't care about distance, actually I would like to almost do something abroad if possible (and it was relatively low cost but I know that won't happen, let's keep it real!) or I was thinking also of something interesting in the US, where I'd have to pay the plane fare but the rest is paid for and I'd get a stipend to save up for my way back. Is it too early to be looking around? I'd like to do something anytime between mid-May and late August before I have to go back to school. I've been looking around but it seems like they're so hard to find. I'd love to do something random and nice like Hawaii or Florida or east or west coast before I get too old to be doing those kinds of travels and I'm tied down. I love anything remotely ornithological so something with birds would be awesome but is not a requirement. But anyway, thanks a lot for reading and I appreciate any help a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment