Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Girly or casual? (1st day of 8th grade outfit)?

School's about 2 start. (this thursday!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!) : P Anyways...last year i wore t-shirts and jeans most of the time. (it was very casual,boring,and blah!) This year im goin 2 b in 8th grade and i want a more feminine style that is still sporty and not too overly done. I kinda want my style like selena gomez. (i know, i dont want 2 b a biter but i love how her style just looks cute and feminine but can b 4 everyday wear) should i wear my new skirt on the first day or jeans with a girly tee w/ a vest?????? I dont want 2 show up completely different from last year but i want ppl 2 notice im more girly but still me. Will it b better 2 play it safe and wear jeans??? OR wear a skirt and just let ppl adjust 2 it??????? Also....what can i wear 2 get a selena gomez like style? not EXACTLY like the same outfits that she's worn but outfits that have a selena vibe 2 them. thnx 4 the help. : ) ****PLUS****** any1 got any cute hairstyles as well???? my hair is normal (not thick or thin) medium length (lil bit past my shoulders) and naturally wavy. thank u 4 the help.

No comments:

Post a Comment