Monday, August 15, 2011

How to make these new friends my best friends without looking desperate?

Im a 16 year old sopre guy. And these last couple weeks the popular jock guys have become exceedingly closer to me. 2 weeks ago they invited ms to play basketball, so I did. The next weekend they took me out with a bunch of people and had a ton of fun, and that night one of the guys asked me to stay the night at his house for the first time with him and one other guy. Then Thursday night we went out in my car and drove around and caused trouble and smoked pot (besides the point) and then I got invited to stay the night again with same two people. And all three of us slept in the same bed (no I promise) and I felt really bonded to them and became more comfortable hanging out. So I thought we were becoming best friends. But I think not quite yet. And they left their back packs and stuff in my car again. So I feel like we're pretty chill and close. But I texted them Friday afternoon to see if they wanted to hang out, but got no response. Then I I saw pictures of them on Facebook at a party and I felt ditched/left out. And felt like ****. But I shrugged it off. Then I texted them this morning and have gotten no response. Again. Stuff like this has happened before. Am I just overreacting? Do they think I'm clingy just because I wanna hang out two days in a row? Should I only hang out once a week and just wait to get closer? Im being a spas about this cuz it's the first solid guy group I've really had. And I broke up with my girlfriend a month ago so I'm lacking confidence. What should I do? Should I resend it or would they get annoyed? oh and they arent using me cuz we actually take their cars most of the time and they drive. and they include me in all their conversations and ask me what to do so theyre really nice and cool people. and the other night I ran into some of them at the gas station and we played cops and robbers in our car and that was hella fun. SO yeah what should i do? Should I invite them to a party at my house next weekend or something? ask them to lunch? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment