Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Motherhood came easy to me, parenthood took some time?

I completely understand what your saying. I wonder every night how I made it through another day. My daughter is 18 months old and sometimes I just look at her and just start crying, thinking about how fast she has grown and just wanting time to slow down a little bit. I also think of having another baby but I really don't want to miss out on anything with my daughter and really just want to enjoy her now. And not have to share that love with two children right now. I don't want my kids too far apart, because I want them to be close. But I think I will wait another year or so until my daughter is more independent and doesn't want me around as much and then I will have another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment