Sunday, August 7, 2011

Does anyone remember the old Crayola computer game from the 90's??

I remember I used to play this computer game on the PC when I was a lot younger, in probably the mid or late nineties. It was sort of similar to Kid Pix but it was a Crayola game where you could draw with Crayola markers and crayons etc and it had all this other neat stuff like a coloring book and these AWESOME stamp-like things where you could make realllly long things. For example, there was a weiner dog and the longer you made the line, the longer the weiner dog..and there was a sandwich and a cactus etc. There was also this cool feature where you could destroy your picture in all these cool ways with dynamite or flushing it down the toilet and stuff. Does anyone have ANY memory of this or am I just crazy? It was a really fun game and I just want to know the name of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment