Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you think that women who sleep with men they know are married or in relationships are total s?

I don't mean men who are in the process of getting divorced or seperated from their wives. I realize there are also special cirstances. Am I just old fashioned? Is there something wrong with me that I think women who sleep with men who are attached are disrespectful s? The man is not blameless, he's a too. And I hate to see talk shows where the brags about being a and tries to humiliate the girlfriend or wife. Don't even get me started on those "baby daddy" shows on Maury. And how come the women always fight each other when they should be kicking the guy's @ss? "Uh, uh he's coming home with me!" I just don't understand...Sorry, tangents.

No comments:

Post a Comment